Thursday, December 20, 2012

Where did those 6 months go???

I cannot believe that my baby is already 6 months old today!  Those months flew by!  Our little sweetie is such a delightful baby.  I have several pet names for him.  At any given moment, he's either my chubby bunny, snuggle bear, chunky monkey, or baby bear.  I'm not sure if he even knows that his name is CalebJ.  Anyway, my sweet baby boy is growing up so fast.

His Top 6 favorite things to do
1) push up on his hands
2) roll in both directions
3) giggle at his sisters
4) sit in his ExerSaucer  
5) smile & look for mama around the room
6) blow raspberries

My Top 6 Favorite Pics of Caleb

 Excuse the pink & yellow flower sunglasses...his sisters set him up!J





Dear Caleb, may the Numbers 6:24-26 Blessing cover you all of your days:
May the Lord...
1) bless you
2)keep you,
3)make his face to shine upon you, 
4)be gracious to you,
5)lift up his countenance upon you,
6)give you peace.

No comments: