Monday, December 29, 2008

I’m Back to Reveal the Secret Giver!

The Lord blessed me with a wonderful Christmas week! I can’t wait to tell you all about it. But first, I want to reveal the giver of the Advent Basket.

This person has been a true blessing to me ever since I met her a year ago. Here are 10 Evidences of Grace that I’ve seen in her –

1. She whole-hearted serves God’s people. (Rom. 12:11)
2. She gives kind and encouraging words. (Prov. 16:24)
3. She encourages others to use their Spiritual gifts. (1 Cor. 12:4-11)
4. She doesn’t flaunt her title or expertise. (Prov. 27:2)
5. She refreshes others in her presence. (1 Cor. 16:18)
6. She is quick to listen and slow to speak. (James 1:19)
7. She is full of wisdom. (Prov. 31:26)
8. She upholds the importance of praying for the saints. (Eph 6:18)
9. She is definitely a Godly role model. (Titus 2:3-5)
10. She is a great friend and I’m honored to call her my friend…

She is none other than Mary Delk (click & scroll down)!

Thank you Mary for blessing my Advent Season to be extra special!


My Basketful of Blessings!

1 comment:

Kesha said...

I think the basket is awesome. I look forward to reading your blogs.

Love, Kesha