Sunday, March 16, 2008

From Mardi Gras to Ministry

Today marks the 13th Anniversary of the day Jesus Christ came in and wrecked Kempton's sinful life for a total spiritual transformation. Kempton was approached in Mardi Gras by a street evangelist (Praise the Lord for street ministry!). On the spot, he repented of his sins and asked the Almighty Savior to have dominion of His life. Soon after that, the Lord spoke to Kempton and told him to preach & proclaim His name to the world.

Thirteen years later, by God's grace, Kempton is still in love with Jesus and lives his life to share the good news of the Gospel & minister to God's people.

What a joy to be married to a man of God who loves Jesus more than He loves me! The love that he has for the Lord overflows onto me and our children and I couldn't ask for anything better.

So on today, my sweetie, I give God all the Praise for what He has done in you & through you.

I pray that these will be your words at the end of your journey; before the Lord takes you HOME...
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."
2 Timothy 4:7

I Love You!

2 comments:

Tricia Keierleber said...

AMAZING! At Church Pastor Brent preached a little about Paul and Peter's conversion. Peter's was slow and Paul's was immediate. We were talking to the Glass' about it too later that night. I guess Kempton was like Paul! Praise the Lord for this day! We love y'all!

Steph said...

HI CARYN! I am so excited to see you and hear from you! I'm literally grinning from ear to ear! I hope you and your family are doing well. I have Carysse's picture on our fridge and I always think about you guys and wonder how things are going in Minnesota. Now I'll have to start stalking your blog! Thanks for stopping by!