Sunday, June 20, 2010

To My Daddy, From Christian


To My Daddy
Many people comment about this picture. However, most people do not know that it only shows a glimpse of our relationship. Your love for me cannot be fully displayed in a picture.

I am grateful to be your son because…

* You pray for me and give me blessings each day.
* You greet me every morning with joy.
* You care for my daily needs not as a chore, but as a loving choice.
* You are patient and gentle with me even when I am having a rough day.
* You give me sweet tender kisses every day.
* You smile with appreciation when others say we look alike.
* You show loving-kindness towards me no matter where we go.

Daddy, I feel dearly loved by you. By God’s grace, you are a true picture of a father’s love for a son. Your love towards me is a reflection of our Heavenly Father’s love for us.

Thank you for loving me…Just the Way I Am!

Happy Father's Day!
Love, Christian Anthony

1 comment:

Stine said...

So loving...what a great Father's Day message.