Monday, April 27, 2009

Looking for a great gift idea???

My friend, Tiffany, & her friend have a handmade bracelet business. It's called Legacy Bracelets. I bought one for myself in Jan '08 and then in Jan '09 for my mom's birthday. They are soooo cute and such a precious memorabilia. You just decide on a bracelet pattern, send your pics and names, dates, &/or verses you want and they do the rest! Below are a few pics of the bracelets I purchased.

For my bracelet, I chose the "Tiffany" pattern.

I put our wed. pic and then name & date, then each child with their name and birthdate, & ended it with a verse.


For my mom's bracelet, I chose the "Autumn" pattern. I put their wed. pic, our wed. pic, and my bro & sis-in-law's wed pic, and the grandkids, and ended it with a verse. My mom absolutely loved it & couldn't wait to show it off!

2 comments:

Tricia Keierleber said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I HAVE TO GET ONE! :)

tiffany said...

I was just catching up on your blog and saw this! Thanks so much for the advertisement. Yours both turned out so nice. You had great pictures and the Tiffany fabric is my favorite.....that's how it got it's name. :)