Friday, October 24, 2008

The True Woman

"This is the essence of the true woman. Regardless of the time in history when she inhabits this earth, she is one who lives in the presence of glory. Her redeemed character is shaped and driven by God's Word and Spirit. Because she is the very dwelling place of the Lord God, her reflection of Him is manifested in every relationship and circumstance of life. The distinguishing characteristic of her life is His presence in her radiating out to all who see her. The true woman's life is not segmented into sacred and secular. All of life is sacred because it is lived in His presence. The true woman is a true reflection of God's glory." (Susan Hunt - The True Woman)

1 comment:

Kempton said...

Oh Father, how I bless you for giving me a True Woman on Saturday, June 12, 1999. I see your majestic glory radiating through her everyday in our home.

I am in awe of YOU, King Jesus and the way you shine your captivating beauty through my bride.

Babe, may our Lord Jesus continue to cause "your light to so shine that men would see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16

You are my dearly loved true woman,
-hubby