Friday, March 6, 2009

I Want My Life To Say...

"Jesus, I Love You More!"

*More than my loving husband
*More than my precious children
*More than my supportive family
*More than my caring friends
*More than my health
*More than my appearance
*More than my ministries
*More than my career
*More than my possessions
*More than my bank accounts
*More than my retirement funds
*More than my talents and gifts
*More than my hobbies
*More than my to do lists
*More than my computer
*More than my TV
*More than my "me" time

Etc, Etc, Etc....

I was meditating on this thought yesterday while I was driving. Then all of a sudden a truck drove by with an advertisement on it. It read, "Live Like You Mean It!" Wow, that definitely wasn't a coincidence, but a God-incidence! I needed that. I have a long way to grow in this area. But by God's grace, as I continue to grow in Him, I desire for my life to shout out, "JESUS, I LOVE YOU MORE!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!
Don'tcha just love God's sweet timing?!

Tricia Keierleber said...

God has been working in me... some "hard" stuff to do. Not really hard, but ya know... :)

I sure do love when He works in us! This post is exactly how I am feeling... you will see my post sometime today or tomorrow called "true love" and you will see a little of the work He has been doing! :)(not the "hard" stuff, but something so awesome)! :)