10 things I’ll miss the most from this past month
1) K. making our delicious breakfast
2) Reading the Word together after breakfast
3) K. sharing the kids' morning routine with me
4) Our fun family field trips 2-3 times a week
5) Having lunch together everyday
6) K. watching all 4 of the kids so I could get a daily nap or get out for a mommy break
7) Eating dinner early every night (not having to wait after rush hour traffic)
8) Our family Dairy Queen dessert runs
9) Daddy's quality time with each of the kids even when the baby wanted to have his time in the middle of the night J
10) How Kempton's wonderful leadership & presence has given us a great start as we transitioned into a family of 6!
Babe, we’ll never know fully all the sweet fruit that reaped from your time with us. But by God’s grace, your wife will always be grateful for your joyful sacrifice. Through you, I’ve seen God’s goodness, faithfulness, & provision towards our family. We are so sad that you have to return to workL. However, I hope that I will remember that the same God who kept us these past 30 days will continue to show Himself strong & cover us with His favor & grace as we
watch the clock until you get home go through our
daily routine without you. You’ll be
missed but we are so thankful that you have a jobJ!
Wrestling with Christian
Playing a game with Carysse & eating their favorite snack - chips & dip
Carrying Kalia often as she adjusted to not being the "Baby" anymore
Talking to your baby boy
And wearing him
Playing outside with your girls
You're such a
goofy fun daddy!