Christian is scheduled to have surgery on both eyes (due to glaucoma) on Monday, April 28. The doctor will do a thorough eye exam to see if surgery is even necessary before she proceeds. Please pray for the following areas.
1) Christian stays healthy for the procedure.
2) He possibly won't need surgery in both eyes.
3) Guidance for the doctors as they insert a stent in order to control his eye pressure.
3) There will be no complications, but a quick recovery.
4) If surgery is necessary, pray that he will have peace having to wear patches on his eyes for 24 hours.
5) This procedure will result in long-term improvements of his vision for God's glory.
Thank you so much! I'll keep you updated.
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer.
I Peter 3:12a