10 Ways I Want To Be Like Christian:
1) He is himself at all times. You always know how he's feeling. He doesn't ever put on his "happy face" so others around him will think everything is going well.
2) He is never a people pleaser. He never tries to impress others or act in a way to gain others approval. He never desires to come across like he's important or someone to be admired.
3) He is never two-faced. He is never hypocritical. What you see is what you get. He never puts on a facade.
4) He never praises himself or flaunts around trying to be seen or known; even though he has had several international appearances. :-)
5) He is extremely content with what he already has. He never tries to keep up with the Joneses. He could care less about what others own. He never desires the latest fads, fashions, or anyone else's fortunes.
6) He never gets bored with the daily routine. He actually prefers the simple life. He never tries to "escape" in his mind through blogging, tweeting, or facebooking. He is satisfied by just being alive.
7) He is never anxious about tomorrow (or the next minute or hour). Even though he depends on others for all of his care, he never is fearful that he won't be taken care of. He never doubts that someone will be there.
8) He never lets bad situations keep him down. He has had to endure so much in his 8 years of life...4 1/2 months of hospitalization, breathing tubes, surgeries, blood transfusions, pneumonias, seizures, mini stroke-like episode, & the list goes on.
9) He is getting older, but still remains child-like and dependent on his father.
10) He is often filled with joy and laughter in the most difficult circumstances—like a hospital operating room!
O Gracious Father, thank you for Christian, make me more like my son, but only in ways that it would make me more like YOUR Son (Jesus) - who we praise, amen!