Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March Highlights

In our home, it was definitely March Madness Gladness!  My hubby spoke in 3 different countries - US, Dominican Republic, & Canada and he officiated his brothers' wedding in Texas!  The weekend he was home, he taught a 2-day baptism class at church.  Praise the Lord for His sustaining grace on K to preach the Gospel to so many people and for me and the kids while he was gone. Thank God for helpers!  The Lord was so kind to culminate this busy month by blessing me to join my sweetie on the trip to Canada...what a sweet treat!  Here's a glimpse of our month -

Christian's helper & the kids made this snowman before all the snow melted the 1st week of March.  Even though the snowman is quite cute, I am soooo lovin' that we had a very short Minnesota winter this year.  Sixty & Seventy degree weather in March...unbelievable!  


Christian checking out his new toy that his daddy brought back from one of his trips.  

Sister Lovin'

Beautiful Poster that I got from Pinterest

Carysse had her 2nd Bible & Ballet Worship Concert.
This is her teacher - Ms. Karen. 

The snow-capped mountains seen from the Calgary, Canada airport.

K & C (& baby #4) striking a pose in Canada!
.

2 comments:

ML said...

Caryn, I really want to know more about the Bible and Ballet classes! How early do they start? Where are they? Sounds so great. Love the photos! Thanks for sharing em. :) See you soon!

Caryn said...

Hi Mara-Liisa,
We really like B&B. They start at 4yrs old. I'll email you more info.