Thursday, February 16, 2012

January Highlights

Now that we’re half way through February, I think it’s a good idea to share our January highlights.  I know my blog is more like a “cob”website.  My days are so full of helping my hubby, mothering, homeschooling, caring for our home, attending Bible Study, ministry, & the list goes on & on.  So, blogging is definitely not at the top of my list.  However, I realize with that track record I may not have a lot of visitors, but I know I can always count on my mom.J

        1.  Speaking of mom, she lovingly came to help while KT was away with the pastors.  Carysse & Grandma did lots of fun activities together while Big brother was at school & Baby sister was napping.  She relished that undivided grandma time!   Here are some precious pics from her visit. 

Making brownies

Playing Candy Land

Making a paper chain 

Mom, you're definitely Queen to us!  

        2.   The cool pic that my hubby took while at the Pastors’ Week Away.

 3.  Carysse was invited to another Princess party.  It was so fun seeing all the little princesses together.  Here’s a pic of her & the Birthday Girl.

Isn't this a beautiful castle cake! 

 4.   Hot BBQ grill with a snow back-drop doesn't seem to go together unless you're a pregnant wife with a super, loving husband!  I was craving some of his special chicken wings; my super hero came to the rescue! 

          5.  My sweet girls sporting their cute dresses that their daddy bought.   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love all the pictures that you post. I am always checking your blog to see if there is anything new.

Beth-Renee

Caryn said...

Thanks Beth-Renee! You are also one of my faithful few! :-)

Stine said...

I am so blessed and honored to be mom and grandma. I cherish the time I have with you and family.
Love Always, Mom

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

I'm always checking too (just from a little farther away now). love you guys! love the look on Christian's face when he's surrounded by family!