Monday, April 27, 2009

Ignore the previous contest, but thanks Noel!


I just realized that I should have started the 10,000th visitor contest like a week ago because I'll probably hit 10,000 before most of my regular visitors even know about it. However, I'm so happy that I only had one comment at this point because I have the privilege of acknowledging a dear friend & spiritual mentor of mine...Noel Piper.

She has been a wonderful example of Biblical womanhood to me. Whether we're having lunch, sipping on tea, or sharing pics (we both love to take pics), I gain a dose of wisdom from her. She is so easy to talk to, laugh with, and full of Godly advice.

Thank you so much Noel for your friendship. The times I've shared with you reminds me of Proverbs 13:20a - "Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise."

You are a blessing to me!

3 comments:

Tricia Keierleber said...

How do you know how many visitors you have had?

kari said...

Hi Caryn,
You gave me your blog address last summer at Joni and friends and I have enjoyed following it. I would like to connect. I am Joseph and James' (who wanted to walk all the dogs) mom Kari.
Wold_kari@yahoo.com

Caryn said...

Tricia - I have a site meter (look at the bottom of my home page). You can go to http://www.sitemeter.com to get one too if you like.


Hi Kari,
I would love to connect! I'll email you soon.