Saturday, July 20, 2013

Not quite Activity of the Week...

More like Activity of the Month!  

I just realized when I mentioned I would post an Activity of the Week, I must have had a moment of insanity. I don't know what I was thinking.  For a brief moment I must have forgotten how many kids I have, that I'm still homeschooling, & that I'm married to a Senior High Pastor and we have 20-30 teenagers at our house on a weekly basis.  So, I won't apologize for not posting an Activity of the Week but I will apologize for my momentary loss of reality.J

Anyways, here's an activity that has kept the girls busy many days - 

Summer Activity #2

Spray Bottles

First, we purchased the bottles from the dollar store.  
Then, they decorated them.

Next, we add water & a little food coloring.

Finally, they get to spray everything in sight from ant hills to flower beds, to sidewalks, etc.


The Perfect Plan - Kids get a bottle & mama gets a break!  

No comments: