1. He's kept us both healthy with no major sicknesses.
2. He kept us those 135 days while Christian was in NICU.
3. He kept us during those heartbreaking days & nights of our son's continuous seizures.
4. He kept us financially through all the medical bills.
5. He kept us during the process of buying our 1st home..& 2nd.
6. He kept us as we grew to a family of 3 then 4 then 5 & now 6. (8 more days!!!) J
7. He kept us during the transitions of 3 different churches as He's been equipping us for more impact for His Kingdom.
8. He's kept us through the many ups & downs of full-time ministry.
9. He kept us during the process of our major move from Texas to Minnesota.
10. He kept us safe on the many trips that we've taken together.
11. He's keeping us unified & on one accord.
12. He's keeping us faithful to Himself and to one another.
13. He's keeping me more in love with you each day!
I truly thank God for you, our friendship, and our marriage. I long for us to finish strong. I know that is possible as...
"The Lord is our keeper. The Lord will keep us from all evil;
he will keep our life. The Lord will keep our going out and our coming in from this time forth and forevermore."
Psalm 121: 5a, 7-8
May it be so as we continue to trust in the Lord!
I Love You Sweetie!