Now that I only have one more week left of pregnancy (Lord Willing), I thought I'd write about a few of the things that I'm going to miss about being pregnant. And a few things that I really can't wait to be over.
I will miss...
1) The Special Parking Spaces.
2) Mostly everyone (including strangers) are so friendly to smile & greet me.
3) Total strangers strike up conversations with me.
4) Most people open doors for me and let me go in front of them in line.
5) Feeling the baby move in my tummy (not when I'm trying to go to sleep though:-)
I will NOT miss...
1) The swollen hands & feet. I even have Pregnancy Carpal Tunnel...I never thought there was such a thing!
2) Feeling like a big heavy whale whenever I have to turn over at night.
3) Constantly going to the restroom.
4) Waking up tired in the morning even after sleeping for 8 hrs!
5) Contrary to #3 above, when total strangers strike up a conversation & ask when I'm due and look shocked when I tell them how much longer I have as if I should have already had the baby. Fortunately, I only got the "Are you carrying twins" once!
So, for those of you who've been pregnant before, what do you miss and not miss???