Friday, February 6, 2009

The 6th Pic!

I got this idea from my friend, Barb. Even though I wasn't tagged, I want to do it anyway.

Since it's the 6th, I'm going to post the 6th pic of the 6th folder on my computer.

My brother, Curt, and sister-in-"love", Shelly.

This pic was taken at the Mall of America in Aug '08 when they came to visit us for the 1st time in MN. They actually were just visting us this week so Curt could attend the Pastor's Conference with Kempton. It's a honor to have both my husband and brother in full-time ministry. Not only is my brother walking with the Lord, but he has a God-glorifying wife walking hand in hand with him. Shelly is the sweetest SIL ever! I praise God for you two. It's always a joy spending time with you. Not only are we in the same earthly family, but most importantly, we are in the same eternal family. Continue to "let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven" (Matt. 5:16).

1 comment:

Laurie said...

How sweet!
I'm curious to check and see what the 6th picture of my 6th folder is!